Sunday, August 1, 2010

So exciting!!!

This is probably not as exciting to anyone but me and Josh, but Elijah FINALLY pooped in the potty tonight!!! I can't even begin to express how proud and just utterly happy I was! This is seriously probably only really great for me, because I was the one having to clean up accidents! And I seriously want to cry every time it happens; it's that disgusting!

I used to watch "Jon and Kate plus 8" and I remember a specific episode where some of the kids had pooped in the potty, and she took a picture of the poop with the kid sitting beside it. haha..At the time, I thought, that's kinda gross. But you know, I seriously wanted to take a picture! I just wanted the whole world to know!

3 comments:

  1. I think that's completely awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! So excited for you and Elijah!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come train Tristan for me! He still won't have anything to do with the potty :(

    ReplyDelete