Sunday, January 30, 2011

MIA

Well, it really feels like I've been missing in all the action. You don't realize how much news you hear through facebook! We are just existing in our own little bubble here. Especially this week. All the babies have gotten a bad cold, and man, was it rough! Fever, runny nose, coughing, no appetites, and super cranky. But we're almost through with it!

Elijah got it first, and then he passed it on to Rachel. I wasn't too worried about him, but when she got it she was real wheezy and struggling to breathe a lot. It was very scary. I took her to the doctor just to make sure it wasn't worse than I thought, and she said it was bronchilytis (?) but she also had a really bad ear infection. So I'm glad I took her because of that. That explains the no eating/no sleeping! So this week was rough with that. She's not sleeping through the night anymore, and for a few nights there, I think we slept for a total of 3 hours each night! I told Josh that she must be a tennis fan, because we watched alot of the Austrailian Open! Anyways, she's doing ALOT better, and now Hannah is going through the last stages of it.

Weeks like this make me want to stay inside all winter, so we aren't exposed to anything else. But what a boring life that would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment