Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just some pictures..

Rachel is two months old! Trying to catch her smiling...





Hannah got her nails painted in Nashville for the first time. She was really happy!



Elijah and his cousin Winston really bonded and played so well with one another on this trip!





They were inseperable!




My hair before we went to Nashville. It was ridiculously long that I was wearing it up all the time. The only time I could get a picture of how long it was, was right after a shower.







The new do! I really love it! It's just so much lighter!






3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love your hair!! I had an appointment that got canceled. I'm in desperate need of a hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo..I love the new haircut Stephanie!! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair!!! I need to see you soon! I have missed you and your family.

    ReplyDelete