Monday, February 1, 2010

It's a new dawn. It's a new day.

It's a new life for me! And I'm feeling good!

I really like that song, but it's not what I was going to write about!

Today is the first of February, and a good time to start a workout/diet plan! I was doing really good before the holidays; I had actually lost about 15 pounds! But Thanksgiving and Christmas did bad things...

So I ordered a new workout video. It's called "30 Day Shred" with Jillian from Biggest Loser. I started it today, and I'm already feeling the burn. It's amazing what being lazy for 2 months can do to your body! She's pretty intense though, but not overly annoying. So hopefully in 30 days I'll have lost all that weight again and be back in shape! I feel really excited about it! So here's hoping!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!! I could tell that you had lost weight last time I saw you. Hope this new plan works out for you! :)

    ReplyDelete