Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The ongoing car search!

Well, for those of you who don't know, we sold my car last week! My car since I have had since high school! That was nine years ago. So I'm glad we sold it, but also very, very sad. It's like a part of my life is missing not seeing it outside. Well, anyways..now we have to find a new car. This is exciting, but also very nerve wracking! I mean, I have so many questions..what kind of car? which brand of car? Should we get something good on gas or something with more room? Should we get a van??? I mean, we only have 2 kids..but we want more. We've always heard that when you get a van, you never go back. So maybe we just want something smaller until we have more kids?? So many questions and thoughts and fears that I just want someone to tell me. "Here is the car, This is the perfect car for you!" That would be easier!

Well, today we went and drove a few cars that we have been thinking about, to get a better feel for them. I don't feel any closer. I mean..I liked them all. I think I'm pretty easy to please. Well, Josh doesn't think so. But I really liked them all. So..we drove a Jeep Liberty, a Toyota Highlander, a Honda Accord, and a Nissan Altima. They were all really nice. Maybe I'm just used to my old 1999 Pontiac or something. But I will admit. I did like the Honda Accord the best. But I didn't get to drive it because it was a stick. But it was very smooth and comfortable to ride in.

Well, that's about all. I guess we'll keep looking and praying. I hopefully the perfect car will be shown to us!

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie has a blog!! Yay!!

    By the way, I have a Jeep Liberty & I love it. But then again, I'm not one to take into account things like gas mileage, safety & the like. I thought it was cute & drives well so that's enough for me! It does have larger than typical blind spots though, so that's somethin' to think about. Good luck with your search!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I do think horse chestnut would help you. So does Noni....you know the juice? But it also comes in concentrated capsules. Has a great reputation for circulatory problems.

    ReplyDelete