Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Giving it a try!

Well, I've tried to have blogs before but everytime it seems as I'm really good about it at the beginning, but then..I lose interest. Or life just happens and it seems like there is no way for me to possibly catch up.

I have a few friends on here that blog, so I thought I'd try again. This time, it may just be ramblings or life stories. Whatever I feel like writing, because then maybe I won't feel as much pressure to keep this thing up!

So, for those of you who happen to read..Beware, it may not make any sense at all! But happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome! I started my blog several months ago. It's mostly all about Addison because we have a lot of family out of town and I use it to keep them up to date. It's fun though. I love reading people's blogs, but I only read the few that I know.

    ReplyDelete