Friday, March 19, 2010

It's a waiting game...

Well, I haven't blogged in a LONG time and I know there's alot that's happening, but I've been so scatterbrained lately I'm not sure I'll remember it all. But I'll see what I can do! It might be a hodge podge of things!

My sweet babies are doing great! Elijah is talking nonstop now, which I NEVER get tired of! He's always asking questions and it's so interesting what his little mind is thinking about. We waited so long for him to start talking, that I'm just enjoying every minute of it. I never knew that young children could learn so quickly, but he has new words every day. And alot of the time, I have no idea where he's learning it from. And he can reason with me too. For example, the other day I was in the shower and he likes to hand me my towel. Well I asked him for it, and he proceeded to tell me that it was dirty and I needed a new towel. haha. I thought it was funny!

Hannah is doing great too! She's even saying a few words of her own, so I know she's going to be fine. She's always been ahead of the game, and I think it's because she doesn't want to be left behind!

Josh sold his truck yesterday, so we are down to one vehicle again. This seems to be the norm for us! But hopefully he'll find something soon!

We actually went out on a date last night! It was my birthday, and man have I been wanting a good steak lately!! So he took me out to Logan's Steakhouse. It was really good! And nice to be out on our own.

Now, I'm just waiting on my husband to call. He's working in town, and I'll go pick him up when he's done. Then we are off to some friends' house for some grilled chicken wings!! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment