Friday, September 18, 2009

The new do!


Well, my son Elijah's hair is can we say...umm..unrulely! It's thick and curly, and grows like crazy! I've already cut the child's hair twice, and it's already gotten long again. And I've honestly been wanting to cut it for a long time, but several people wouldn't let me. Mostly Josh, my husband! He loves the hair! Here's a picture!


I mean..there's just not much you can do with hair like this!



Anyways, it started getting out of hand! Like getting in his eyes, and taking a lot of water to rinse out the shampoo! Then the last straw came. Screaming fests, when Hannah would grab fistfuls of his hair and try to pull it all out! So...I cut it all off!!! I really was just going to do a little trim, but I ended up taking a lot more off! And I really like it! I had to get used to it, but I think it makes him look like more of a little boy. Are you ready? Cuz it's a shocker!!




Look at those eyes!! sooo pretty!

Well, Now alot of people are mad at me for cutting it! But you know, most of those people don't deal with it everyday! And I really like it! So, you can just be mad if you like!

2 comments: